Business Phone Systems
Whether you have an old and outdated business phone system, a newer digital system, or have a hosted VoIP solution, Versatel Communications has options that can improve your Business Phone System, and in many cases may reduce your monthly costs.
If your current system can be serviced, we will do so. If not, we will help you find a better solution.
The Allworx VoIP system is an award winning solution that incorporates the newest technology and features and can be customized to suit the needs of your business.
Business Phone System Sales
Versatel Communications sells the award winning Allworx VoIP phone systems as well as NEC digital systems. We also have some used business phone systems that may fit the needs of your business.
Avaya-Partner Telephone Systems
We service Avaya and Lucent Partner telephone systems. These systems were commonly installed from 1995 through about 2010. They were a well built and very functional system. If you have one of these systems, it might still be performing well. Over the past few years, we have replaced many failing Avaya systems.
NEC Telephone Systems
We service NEC telephone systems. These most commonly include DS1000 & DS2000, DSX, Aspire, UX5000, SV8100, Sl1100 and SL2100 systems. NEC systems have been in use for many years, and are still being manufactured even today. NEC systems are digital telephone systems that run over copper telephone wires, but the signals have been converted to digital, rather than analog signals.
Phone System Repair and Maintenance
- Static or noisy phone lines
- Broken telephones or handsets
- Additional lines or extensions
- Phone system relocations
- New replacement phone systems
- Auto attendant or voice mail programming
- Replacement or longer line cords
Phone System Reliability
When a quality business phone system has been programmed effectively, your phone system becomes more reliable than your best employee and cost less than your least expensive employee.
- Your phone system will never take vacation, call in sick or be late to work.
- Your phone system will work for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and never complain.
- Your phone system will perform exactly as programmed without error.
- Your phone system can answer many calls at the same time, effectively connecting your customers with the person able to help them best.
- When your customers leave messages with your phone system, those messages will be recorded accurately and delivered 100% of the time.